PE95 G Gen Set

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 08:32:09 PST

Looking for X-spurt (drip under pressure?) here.

Ok I have a PE95 G, 10 KW at 85amps 117 volts and 60 cycles. What will
it power? My typical home consumption averages 3KW. Will the above unit
provide power for my house or do I need to add some modern stuff? And if
the average consumption is 3 KW how many homes could I provide power
for.

This is for emergency use only as I know they are not economical to
operate . We occasionally loose power and are on a well with pump up on
site sewer systems, so we can't get water in or out. K