Re: [MV] Vehicle/Trailer Mounted Generators

From: Matt Mouser (Webmaster@net-connection.net)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 22:58:20 PST

Oh Yah, forgot all about being air cooled. I guess that idea won't work.

hmm, Just have to deal with it being really loud I guess.

I also think it would be cool to mount a gas powered air compressor. Man,
that way you would be prepared for any problems when at an MV show or
camping. hehe

Matt Mouser