RE: [MV] Titling M151A2's

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 15:00:39 PST

I've never done one on a Mutt, but it's probably going to depend on your
state and how they view a titling service. I know one of my friends who is
on this list was flat told by the state inspector that if caught using a
titling service that the state would do their best to jerk his auto
dealer's license. I would research to regs in your state and talk to others
who have titled Mutts to see what they've had to go through. Good luck in
your project