WTB: M1008 or M1009

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 19:57:14 PST

Howdy, folks...

Looking for a good condition M1008 or M1009 with low
miles for a friend. Reasonable prices only,
please...(these aren't exactly Mercedes 450 SL's we're
talking about but for some reason the prices are
falling along those lines...were there gold-plated
M1008's that I didn't know about? :-) )

Anyway, please let me know if you have one or know of
one available. Must be reliable and rust-free (we'll
probably fly up and drive it back to Texas). Thanks
for any leads...

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV (I paid considerably less than