Nissan Patrol L 60

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 05:52:09 PST

Had a chance to work on (get running after sitting up a while) a L 60
yesterday. I thought that was pretty strange since I've only seen a couple
before and the article came out in MV magazine a few days ago. I came home
and read it last night.
This one belongs to a car dealer friend of mine in Memphis, he sold it new
in 1969. And bought it back a few years later. It's a great vehicle and
everything Steve said it was in his article. Working on it took me back to
when I was a teenager and dad's 66 Bronco. It's a shame we can't still get
vehicles like those again. I for one don't like all that computerized crap,
on a vehicle. But I do love this list!
Does anyone how many and whose armies used the L 60? Also does anyone know
anything about the "new" models, used in Australia?
Nice article, Steve!
Keith