Re: [MV] PE95 G Gen Set

From: Peter Silfven (ttpete@gatecom.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 05:53:14 PST

Sounds to me like you are one of two things: A licensed electrician who
is worried that he won't be able to charge me 15 hundred bucks for
installing a silly panel in my home, or a "lawyer" who has never had to
litigate a case in open court. Last time I checked, it was NOT illegal
to maintain my own house as long as the work passes inspection. This
includes pulling a meter to render my own panel cold so I can
repair/replace it. I really think you and your like should provide
references so that we, the great unwashed, can go to our local
university law library and confirm it is REALLY so.