RE: [MV] PE95 G Gen Set

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 07:09:49 PST

I do have to agree, the reply was a bit sharp.
And, in some states and localities the mugwumps try to ride herd on us all.
My reply in such cases tends to be just to drive em right over the edge to
total distraction, laugh at em, and then get em fired for un-professional
behavior.
If they are truly mugwumps, it works every time.

<still grinning>

rikk