Re: [MV] PE95 G Gen Set

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 07:30:54 PST

In a message dated 11/1/01 10:17:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rkltd@swbell.net writes:

<< I do have to agree, the reply was a bit sharp.
 And, in some states and localities the mugwumps try to ride herd on us all.
 My reply in such cases tends to be just to drive em right over the edge to
 total distraction, laugh at em, and then get em fired for un-professional
 behavior.
 If they are truly mugwumps, it works every time.

 <still grinning>

 rikk >>
  Rikk, thanks for the encouragement, (or sympathy). Sometimes I wonder if
the protection and anonymity of the Web causes some people to get a little
more cocky than they would be if they were face-to-face. I can't imagine any
one of my neighbors giving me such a mouthful of venom, had I just wandered
over to chat and see what they were up to. My reaction would have been the
same. I would have said that I thought that what they were doing was
dangerous and possibly ill-advised from a legal standpoint.

Our only consolation is that Darwin was right. Arthur .