[MV] Weight Classification

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 07:37:58 PST

      As usual, I recieved my MV mag and sat in the parking lot of the post
office. (I dont waste time, might miss a great deal) I ended up reading
Dave's article on Bridge plates. Dave can you or anyone else shed the
light on the weight sticker located on the passenger door of M series
vehicles. Ist the only thing I dont have on my truck because I dont know if
the number should be the same as the front or should it actually be the
empty weight............since you cannot change it every day??????

Jeff