Sincere apologies

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 12:18:41 PST

Hello M35products ...it's Rob here:

Just not meant personal to you. But, as I re-read the thread and my post It
did seem more unneccessarily pointed than I ever intended.
Sorry !
I just love this hobby and my war jeeps and my musings at time should be
curtailed.
However, what might have made my point clearer was the situation below.
Perhaps the words below would have been better chosen words . to help
clarify my feelings.

Remember, not all so called professionals will do the job right either.
Just how many horror stories do we hear from people who, for instance, have
taken their car to the dealer only to have to take it back time and again.
 We were totally ripped of by 3 separate dealers each time with a problem
with a newwly purchased vehicle.

The dealer of course always has a "story" . But too often, these days, the
dealers just keep swapping out good parts for New parts until they fix the
problem.
And we the public accept that in many instances.

And too often, we the public still has faith in the guy/dealer from which
they bought the
vehicle.
This does not "only" occur within the auto industry.
Building contractors horror stories.
But is every professional a rip off?
Certainly not.

Apologies sought