Re: [MV] M35 Windshield DATA

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 07:46:35 PST

  100 % right on the B-17 motors. All four on the Collings
Foundation "909" are Stude versions of the radial aircraft
engines.. Back a few years ago at the EAA Sun & Fun fly-in
I got hanging around with the awards judges. One commented to
me that the first thing they look for on a B-17 engine is the
"made by Studebaker" ID plates.

                              Bob B