Re: [MV] Willys DJ3A Surrey MB Jeeps

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:45:01 PST

Yes I did leave the columm shift as well as the other 4.... and snakes
alive everyone who's never seen this configuration is stumped at first.
Mainly the non Willys people, of course.

It's a great talking point with the 5 shift levers.
Although I getting mentally ready to run the Toyota engine up the chain
hoist for the big change over.
Regards Rob P. Upstate NY area