Re: [MV] 6.2 parts

From: Jason (bmg1917a@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 16:23:22 PST

Shiver Diesel and Injection service in Tifton Ga has them rebuilt for 305.00
with exchange. They are the best diesel people in the southeast in my
opinion. He spent about one hour on a Friday helping me solve my problem.
Turns out it needed a new pump. Put the new one on and it runs like new.
He does the best job I have ever come across. His number is 229-382-1595.
Tell him you got his name from Jason Green.
Thanks
jason

Hope this helps.
jason