Looking for armor restorer in Southeast to restore M114A1

From: Jason (bmg1917a@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 16:28:02 PST

I've got an M114A1 that I would like to have restored. I think I just got a
new job with GE Power and I will not have time to restore the vehicle
myself. I'm looking for a good person who could do a complete restoration
of the Hull of the vehicle and a few interior parts. The hull needs some
minor repair and a few bracket fabericated. I could send pictures out to
anybody who is interested or know of any companies that could do an
excellent job.

Thanks
jason