Mystery hardline

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:22:55 PST

I was looking around on my M35A2 and saw a peice of 3/8" copper tubing that came
up into the engine compartment and ended by the manifold flame heater
(multifuel, passenger side) but was not hooked to anything. So I traced in
under the truck, and along the frame rail(still passenger side) where it came to
a (0 degree elbow and reduced down to 1/8" copper line, which eventually ended
hooking up to a small elbow fitting that is screwed into the top of the fuel
pump that mounts inside of the fuel tank. Any ideas?

Jon