Re: [MV] Mystery hardline

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 06:30:34 PST

Thank you to all of the responses on the hard line question. Apparently instead
of doing the brake line breather mod like was supposed to be done, they just
disconnected the fuel tank vent. I do not have a vent on top of the reservoir
cap, but from looking at the pictures, it looks like there is another one
connected to the brake booster, which is still hooked to the draft tube. Is it
possible to get the correct breather end for the brake vent line? I need to
loop it up onto the firewall.

Jon