Un lock replacement hubs for WW II Chevys/GMCs

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 12:20:22 PST

All

  I'm currently in the process of having my local machine
shop make up a set of replacement front hubs that will
be missing the splined center section. In short a poor
mans unlocking hub for my 42 Chevy 1 1/2 ton 4 X 4.

I can get more made at the same time if there is an interest.
Should run about $ 80.00 a set and they should fit any
WW II Chevy or GMC 1 1/2 ton or 2 1/2 ton 4 X 4 trucks.

These will be non painted aluminum parts ready to paint
to match your truck and bolt on in place of your current
driving hubs..

If your interested in saving ware and tear on the front
end of your truck then these are the way to go. If
interested get back to me via e-mail by this coming
weekend and If there is enough interested I will get
a definitive price and extras made up..

                                Bob B
made up o