Re: [MV] Un lock replacement hubs for WW II Chevys/GMCs

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 13:05:00 PST

Didn't someone make commercially avaialble unlock hubs for the Timken split
and Banjo axles back in the 50's or am I wrong, perhaps confusing with
M37's?
The other way is of course to unbolt the front propshaft, but chuck it in
the tool locker because its certain the day will come when you need all
pods on the sod turning together to get it off a wet grassy showground
without slipping and sliding.
NIGE