M-1-4 problems solved!

From: Doug Klink (dklink@kc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 15:29:26 PST

Thanks for all the good ideas!

Vacuum was about 17" and fluctuating about 2 psi or so.

I finally dragged out my scope and did a power balance and sure enough,
cylinders 1 and 6 were not contributing.

I put in new plugs as suggested by someone on the list and that fixed it.
Can't test drive it until tomorrow so I'll let everyone know but the miss is
gone. Strange thing is the plugs were new, only had 50 miles on them. Old
ones were AC, new ones are Champoin. They cross to each other in the book,
though.

Thanks again,

Doug Klink