Re: [MV] M-1-4 problems solved!

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 16:30:05 PST

Like I said in the sugestion I gave you, I have had some mysterious spark plugs
that had a good spark when out of the cylinder, but for some reason did not work
in the motor. It took me a long time and alot of frustration to figure it out,
but changing the plugs worked for me, and I am glad I was able to help you also.

Jon