Re: [MV] Beltring?

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 16:41:35 PST

McStolly,

Is there an alternative being discussed anywhere? I just wouldn't know
what to do without the prospect of coming over every year for a week of
embarrassing my British/German/Dutch friends in some grassy encampment
someplace...

:-(

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://www.mapleleafup.org <sunray@mapleleafup.org> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment http://www.1cacr.org <info@1cacr.org> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~