Veterans Day parade in Auburn, WA

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 00:37:08 PST

Our club, the Puget Sounds Military Vehicle Collectors Club (psmvcc.org)
participated in the Veterans Day parade on Saturday. Weather was
perfect, and there was a huge, HUGE crowd! Everybody loved it. We had
lots of jeeps, trucks, ambulances, which are always a hit. This time, we
managed to also have a British FOX, 3 Ferrets, and a Saracen. Several of
the vehicles had dummy guns mounted, and the crowd didn't seem to have
any problem with that, which was nice. We live in a very politically
correct area, around Seattle.
    We will be posting some pictures somewhere, in the next few days.
I'd like to encourage everyone to get their vehicles spiffied up and on
the road for parades, such as these. Right after the parade, we drove
over to a Godfathers Pizza joint and pigged out. The parking lot looked
kinda unusual, what with armoured vehicle and cammo jeeps all over the
place.

Jim