Fluid purifier... wha- huh?

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 07:30:53 PST

Ok, so I saw this really whizzy looking machine at a DRMO surplus sale. I
don't know why, but I bid on it and I won it. Don't have a clue what it is.
(I'm sure I'm not the first on our list to do something goofy like this....we
do love that surplus)

It's called a "fluid purifier". I looked on the net for "fluid purifier" and
found a device by that name that much larger and specifically was designed to
filter hydraulic fluid and could filter other materials, removing,
contaminants, water and solvents. I'm thinking this machine I bought is
probably the same deal...on a smaller scale, but not sure.

Hoping somebody out there might have some knowledge of this device's purpose,
operation. It's yellow, about 3 square feet, rolls on small wheels, has a
centrifuge in the middle surrounded by box like things and high pressure type
hoses, runs on 110 V. The DRMO picture is gone now, sorry. Ideas anybody?

Jack Lee
Volvo Valp Troop Carrier
MV fluid purifier on wheels