RE: [MVlist] Drawing Packages

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 08:22:42 PST

MVPA might/maybe should have em in the pallets of paper from TACOM, last I
heard they were cataloging what they had.
Sounds like a huge job.
I wondering if they have or need volunteer help.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-