Re: [MV] Drawing Packages

From: Rick (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 20:13:38 PST

Jonathon,
They may be dumping the paper copies becuase they digitized them. There is a whole
body of Federal regulations concerning the disposal of documents as far as what to
dispose and what goes to the National Archives. I have no axe to grind but I am a
bit concerned that a private group is responsible for the maintenance and making
available government documents to the public.

Rick Lathrop