Re: [MV] Drawing Packages

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 20:07:55 PST

>So what we have found is the first step, the document number, the next is
to get
>a copy. If anything I have learned is that half the battle in dealing with the
>government is speaking to them in a language they understand. If you say
how do I
>get a copy a MIL-T-45331P you are going to get farther then can I get copies of
>xxxx plans.

You may be forgetting one little detail. They have been turning over
engineering drawings to the MVPA in truck loads. Lee Holland mentioned what
point they are up to, as in year. Sounded like they were all going to end
up going to MVPA. I for one am very interested in being able to get access
to some particular mule drawings. I think it is perhaps to soon to know
what MVPA's policy is going to be as far as access at this point but
something to keep on top of for sure

later,

je