Re: [MV] 101A2 Trailer WTB

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 18:31:02 PST

I regularly pull M101 series trailers behind my M1009 though officially only
the M416 is to go behind the M1009. Joe is right, the M101A2 pulls markedly
better. Not only do the surge brakes keep the trailer from pushing you around
but the smaller rotating mass of the Chevy wheels take less power to pull.
I've got a selection of M101s and I've still got the M116A2 with the pioneer
body ,which could be converted to cargo, for sale.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com
Virginia, USA