Need a page out of a Manuel

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:37:19 PST

Fellow's, I need help.

I need the diagrams showing how to properly secure a car set into a M-151 or
M-43!
I know with all the operations other than war that the US Military has
conducted in the last few years there has to bee an addendum to the TM for
the same.

Bridgette Natalia Rose Bell was born at 0831 Eastern Standard Time Friday 23
November. I am sure she will want to ride with dad and Big sister in the MV
soon. ;-)

Needless to say, we have a lot more to be Thankful for around our house than
we did. While I would not wish for you all as eventful Thanksgiving Holiday
as we had, I hope that each and everyone of you had a bountiful and blessed
weekend.

The Proud Dad,

Gordie Bell