Re: [MV] Off topic virus warnings...

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 19:26:46 PST

Jim you know me personally, so you KNOW there's no disrespect in this... but did
it occur to you that we here have become a community in our own right, pretty much
unmoderated and well-behaved? It's a pretty neat thing, an entity unto itself. And
that some of us, those who can maybe help the others, have our COMMUNITY'S best
interest in mind? I've learned a quite bit here today re this whole mess, and have
managed, through information posted here, to save a few others from grief.

I'd rather talk about trucks and tanks and stuff too, but sometimes you gotta
throw the ball out of bounds...

Geoff

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://www.mapleleafup.org <sunray@mapleleafup.org> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment http://www.1cacr.org <info@1cacr.org> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~