Belarus MV's and virus warnings

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 22:57:52 PST

I just finished Nickolay Panov's section on my website.
(yes, I know I need to kill some of the animation)

They have a sure-nuff Stalin Tank (I want this one!).
It is at http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/ click on the Belarus Files link at
the bottom.

If you don't like frames try
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/Belarus/Comments.htm (if you type it, it is
picky about caps)

On the virus thing, "Virus Warnings" and a warning about a virus are 2
different things.
Virus warnings come in forwarded from all over and tend to be hoaxes and
general crap more often than not.
A warning about a virus that you just found from a list member is a whole
different cat.
And if your computer is to slow, or your bandwidth is so low that the
downloading is a real problem, its time to upgrade to a 486 with a 33.6
modem.

And if you are just complaining because you don't like what is coming in,
are you any more use than a "Virus Warning".

BTW, I managed to read and comment on the Virus stuff, make a living, and
build a section on my website (free of charge) to give the lists a shot at
buying a BT7 or Stalin Tank, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

(Sorry to the folks on the "MVlist". I know most of you don't care about the
comments on the whining in the mil-veh list.)

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net