Re: [MVlist] More shenanigans at IMPS???

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 13:16:20 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gavin Broad" <invest@portsmouth-mann.com>
To: <MVlist@yahoogroups.com>; <m151@egroups.com>; <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 1:07 PM
Subject: [MVlist] More shenanigans at IMPS???

> Esteemed Listers,

Errrr, wait a mo, that includes me, I think.

> Those of us who are members of IMPS will just have received a letter from
> the organisers of War and Peace.

And also with 2002 entry forms it seems.

> Me being in this hooker-infested swamp called Bangkok, I suppose that you
> lot got the same letter a few days ago?

So that's where all the smaller Rugby players go to.

> Does anyone know what on earth is going on? Is this really happening?

It would seem Mike S of RR has a fair handle on it, see his posting.

> Any clues for the clueless appreciated.

You 'n me too.

> It's official, Singapore is Fabulous!!!!!

Perhaps they have all the prop forwards then ?

To be entirely fair, and to go with the IMPS letters received so far I will be
posting
the current responses to the files section of MVList@yahoogroups.com under the
folder "Beltring", regrettably one of these letters is a bad copy already.

However I have no doubt some odd 3,000 of us will cough up to display our MV(s)
at Beltring next year.

Cheers

R.

MVList owner.