Re: [MVlist] More shenanigans at IMPS???

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 15:18:30 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Notton" <Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk>
To: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>; "MVList" <MVlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MVlist] More shenanigans at IMPS???

This I have done and should mention a highly informative letter from Rex via
Nigel Hay which explains a lot from the other side, however, this appears to be
sent privately and I cannot therefore put it on a public forum at the moment.

A minor lack of communication and foot shooting would seem to be the order of
the day.

Richard
Southampton - England