humvee Tires & wheels for sale & BULKHEAD

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 20:43:39 PST

     I have several sets of excellent Bias Ply tires (90% and better) that
are mounted on the 8 lug Bias rims ready to go that will fit any Humvee.
They are $40 each, complete and ready for your Hummer. I also have a set of
four (4) new Bias Hummer tires by themselves (not mounted) for $250. One
of the four was on the ground a very short period but is still new-others
still have their tips on the treads. These are located in Knoxville, Tn.
I'm easy to find if you can come for them or I can ship them preferred rate
(55% discount) via ABF Transport to a ABF dock near you for pickup. Who was
that guy wanting a BULKHEAD for a Humvee? I have one new in the box with
the bag of mounting hardware and is $40. It may go UPS! Somebody on Ebay
was wanting $50 each for just the wheels alone! Thanks, Julian Burke