EarlyGPW date of delivery

From: paologarel@tiscali.it
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 04:06:45 PST

in order to determine the date of delivery of my V.E.P. GPW, serial # 6402,
i sought help from my refertence books (AAW vol. 2, the military jeep by
Nabholtz, GPW Judging Standard by B. Kish & L. White and more), without
success..........In fact Ford used 6 plants to produce the jeep, so i can't
determine the D.O.D. unless i know in wich plant my jeep was built. Could
anyone help me? TKS! Paolo

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800 http://byphone.tiscali.it