dukw

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 15:00:31 PST

Last night friend of mine called me to tell me to turn on TLC channel on
TV - the program they call "junkyard wars" was running 2 hours special and
they had a segment featuring great looking DUKW - showed in swimming and on
road -- looked great == I missed the first part -- anyone know who the owner
is / and where / It sounded like it was in UK - they spoke the Kings
English as opposed to the American version

Everette

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary
them nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning
we will remember them.

Lawrence Binyen "For the Fallen"