Must be a record price for 5ton

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 15:13:18 PST

DRMO at Sharpes was selling a really clean 5 ton... batteries were dead, but
it was driven-in rig. $3719 was the last bid price I saw and now auction is
over. Buyer will have to pay an auctioneer premium and Calif. sales tax
bringing it over $4400.. ouch thats a lot in my opinion.

Truck looked good, tires about 60-70%, but... well ya never know at auction
till you get it home.

Anyone ever see one go this high before? Hope it's not a sign of things to
come for auctions or I'll never get one! lol