Re: [MV] Government Liquidation Company.

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 07:06:58 PST

Joe and list. I was at Patrick AFB a few weeks after the attack on the USA.
They were at threatcon 4 which is the highest level. Even with my military ID
it took me almost 2 hours to get on base. Once on base I found that I
couldn't pick up my already paid for property because the GL people couldn't
get on base. I later found out that they were stuck behind me and did get on
base. The person I spoke with was troubled with the whole deal too. 2 weeks
later I got on Jax NAS in 10 seconds....go figure!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2
Fruehauf M105A1