Re: [MV] Deuce Transmission / Transfer case Fluid

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 17:21:25 PST

How about you get a piece of clear plastic tubing 2 feet long or so that you
can slide over the serrated nozzle (clamp optional) on the 1 qt squeeze
bottle and put one end in the fill hole, turn the bottle upside down and
squeeze. Or go the small hand pump described as a 'Ketchup bottle' type as
described in another post. Saw one at PEP boys the other day for $5 or so.
    With a Deuce, ya really need to buy a 5 gallon pail of the stuff and a
hand pump cover for it anyways. Went through 2 pails when we did the Diffs,
trans and transfer cases on Hanks Deuce and M37 one Sunday. Now I have an
air powered diaphragm pump to play these mindless games.

Ronzo