How NOT to add 90W

From: Kerry Bernstein (kbernste@us.ibm.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 17:48:00 PST

Well, in case you need a good laugh -

I got my cases filled with 90W this afternoon, but what a stinkin'
mess - the cheapo handpump which I hoped your recommendations
would avoid came apart in my hands, so I built what I thought
would be the ultimate home tool - a plastic bottle fitted
with a compressor fitting, and an outlet tube reaching inside to the
bottom of the bottle.

This would have worked well IF I remembered to turn
down the pressure of the compressor output. When I hit the
button, everything in sight - inside as well as outside the
transfer case - was thoroughly lubricated. Sort of like an
inflated balloon when you let go of the end - except that on
a creeper under a deuce, you can't move quick enough.
And you know what 90W smells like....Most of it out,
but I 'm told I'll be sleeping alone tonight.

Kerry Bernstein
1970 M35A2 (freshly undercoated)