Re: [MV] Want ad!

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 07:26:49 PST

At 7:37 AM -0700 12/5/01, East/West Unlimited wrote:
>I am taking my first step into MV ownership by searching for
>the
>"PERFECT" M35 A2/3. I've always had an affinity for this
>vehicle, and
>now, finally have an opportunity to buy one. I am looking
>for a vehicle
>in fully restored, 100% condition. Markings need not be
>correct, but
>i "am" looking for the following:

Any Military vehicle is hard to find in 100% shape. Expect to get
90-95% after a good solid search. You might get one from someone that
has spent time restoring.

Given that I'm about to take possession of a good to excellent
Daimler Ferret from Joe Frances at Western Resources, try giving him
a yell. He has several M35's and a big shop for doing work on them.
If anyone can install a new drive line and power pack, I expect he
might dig something up.

Western Resources
Joe Frances
(423) 272-0690

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -