Re: [MV] LOTS FOR SALE

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 07:15:32 PST

Folks..I have made a big decision here..Colorado Springs, Colorado.
I am moving to upstate New York...Syracuse, Manlius area. I have tons of
stuff here to dispose of. I have enough parts for about 3 GPW's...lots and
lots of parts for the GPW's...5 body kits, extra fenders, hoods, 5 frames
with the running gear..and all are in very good condition..2 have been gone
over with all new brakes and such...
I will sell the GPW stuff as a "lot" only and the price will be fair for it
all.. a NOS MB engine is included...
Since a restored GPW will bring in excess of $15,000..I will be giving a
very good price for "all" the parts.!!
There are 4 buildings here with tons of stuff...MUTT parts, deuce, shelters,
deuce tires on rims (all very nice), If you are interested, contact me off
list and we'll discuss this..the sooner the better.. Thanks, Gene