Re: [MV] Deuce Transmission / Transfer case Fluid

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 18:08:35 PST

>What works even better than your better:) is an out of date 5 gallon/20
>liter propane bottle.Replace the blow off valve with a compressor fitting so
>you can pump air into the bottlel...........

Not saying this is better or not but this thread just gave me an idea, what
about an old soda syrup container (pre or post mix, not sure if there is a
difference?) ? Stainless steel, huge opening to fill from, holds at least 5
gallons (by looking at it), at least two places to install misc fittings
and/or hoses. I've seen them laying around in some junk yards, I'll have to
pick one up next time.

je