Re: [MV] LOTS FOR SALE

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 15:27:37 PST

  Gene ...

  New York !!!.. say it aint so !!! Thats lefty liberal
land ... If your moving out this way come to New Hampshire
Folks are MUCH more realistic and the local and state
governments are understanding of we real Americans that
desire to own a firearm and MV's ...

You will NOT repeat NOT find that kind of understanding
nor sense of humor in dealing with either NY or Mass

Do your self a favor and come here where life is good..

                                Bob B