Re: [MV] M1008 fuel filter leak

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 10:51:19 PST

Gene and all. I've been having a problem with the Filter itself. It seems
that the filters have lousey quality control and either leak where they are
seamed together if not when they are installed, or down the line. Fram
seems to be the worst. I have an NAPA filter now, and I'm smelling diesel
again, so It's leaking again someplace. Has anyone else had this problem.
Any filter recommnedations?

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com