Re: [MV] Stencil Question

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 05:28:50 PST

I think that you have to use flat oilboard stock.....to begin with . And use
a felt applicator...

Check out these suppliers...

http://www.idealstencil.com/b.htm

http://www.diagraph.com/

These sites will help...and additionly, I dont know but I would say that in
the field, there was overspray........plenty of it..

Jon