[MV] NHC250 vs. ENDT673

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 05:17:52 PST

List,
I just purchased a really nice M52A1 that will be used to haul around my M548A1 or M125 on my M172A1. I originally was looking for an M818, but opted for the M52A1 because I have been told that the Mack engine would outpull the Cummins engine. I was curious to hear any opinions from people with more knowledge of the engines "head-to-head." Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

1957 M125 w/w
196? M52A1 (I have not picked it up yet so I don't know the year)
1968 M172A1
1972 M35A2C w/w
1982 M548A1 w/w
1984 M929