Re: M35 Light Info

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 15:15:57 PST

JE

Thanks for all the info. I don't have a wiring diagram for
an M151 but I do have the M35 TM's on CD, so I can look at
those. On the front of my truck, I put on the little
brackets from the front light hoop to the fender like the
ones you mentioned, which I got from Chuck at Wheco, along
with the amber markers.
One of the problems I think might occur is the fact the the
front signal lights are only equiped with a single filament
bulb, as opposed to a dual filament for the rear. Not sure,
but it might not matter. (rear brake light for extra
filament).
But the front indicator light would have to go through the
turn signal switch to cut of the power for the regular
clearance light and to do the front blinker. Then, if the
front blinker is on, the front side clearance light should
be on a seperate wire, to be illuminated independantly. On
another note I saw a picture of a truck that had the front
ID lights mounted above the windshield frame on the cab hard
top, but if the truck had a soft top, it couldn't be done.
I had a headlight switch apart a couple of times(what a
pain!!!) and do not remember seeing any kind of breaker in
it. Im have an old one at home, so i will check again.

Jon