Re: [MV] Fording kit

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 15:20:58 PST

> > At 12:00 AM -0400 12/10/01, Sando wrote:
> > >I'm thinking about using my M35 for bass fishing in my
> local fishing spot!!!
> > >Seriously, I would like to add deep water fording
> capability to my truck, I
> > >haven't seen any advertised on supply line. How can I
> get a hold on one?
> >
> > Wouldn't a Stalwart be more appropriate? It does float
> after all, and
> > with the cargo bed you can carry a lot of fish.

Maybe if you have an extra one sitting around or have the
money to by one, or have a place to keep it. Otherwise, we
make the best with what we have. I guess if I had enough
money, I could just get one(or 10) of every kind of MV ever
made, and just pick the right vehicle for the occasion.
Hmmm, maybe I should start buying lotto tickets?

Jon