Re: [MV] Multifuel problem

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 09:35:29 PST

List,
I received many responses concerning the oil or fuel drip from
the exhaust header pipe ends on a non-turbo multifuel. We
tried the simplest suggestion first and that was to check the
operating temperature. It ran on the cold side, so the thermostat
was replaced and that cured the problem. The fuel was not being
completely burned and would collect in the pipe.
Thanks to all that responded. (I think I responded off List to each
contributor).
Joe Young