B25 turret

From: Alan Zeichner (Alan.Zeichner@kp.org)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 09:48:17 PST

My god,I had no idea there would be that much interest in this turret. I have forwarded the phone numbers of those of you that sent them. John has asked that I post his name and number . Please call him if you are seriously interested and he will give you all the information. It is in fact the top turret and not a ball turret, but it is from a B25. I think he said he would shoot a small video of it if you send him a tape. He feels that would show more details than pictures. Please forward all future inquiries to John Brower 703-327-9442. He lives in Leesburg Va.